Parsec is a spectral synthesiser running two mixable sound engines, each comprising a generator, a combination low-pass/high-shelf filter, and two modifiers.
New in Parsec 2
The new version takes Parsec’s sonic exploration tools even further with added generators, modifiers and more.
- Build your sound with 35 new generators, including resynthesized instruments and all of Thor’s wavetables.
- Shape your sound with five new modifiers
- Interactive displays: draw your filter curves, draw your pitch and partial envelopes, get visual feedback on all modifier parameters.
- New modulation routings and an improved modulation interface: drag to the modulation destination
- 200+ new patches + much more
More information at Propellerhead.