The mpressor 500 brings the heritage of the rack mount mpressor into the 500 series format. Like its bigger brother, the mpressor 500 combines serious punch with a full and detailed class-A sound. Its great tone and flexibility make it an excellent choice for recording and mixing, while its remarkable special features take it far beyond the borders of what normal compressors can do.
Extreme time constants, negative ratios, “antilog” release and elysia’s innovative gain reduction limiter provide a whole spectrum of unique dynamics shaping options. A new feature of the 500 series module is its switchable THD boost allowing on-the-fly signal coloration and saturation effects capable of delivering a grittier flavor.
It’s massive sound, next generation features and its creative approach make the mpressor 500 a truly outstanding tool in the world of dynamics processing – the compressor from the future.
• Discrete Class-A Topology: Expensive boutique sound made affordable.
• THD Boost : Harmonics for a grittier flavor.
• Auto Fast : Perfect attack in any situation.
• Anti Log : Instant pumping & breathing.
• Stepped Controllers: Fast and easy recall guaranteed.
• Made in Germany: Build quality without compromise.
More information at elysia.