Fender has hand-rubbed walnut stain special edition of the Acoustic SFX amplifier. For the discerning player in search of an eye-catching piece of acoustic architecture, the Acoustic SFX offers state-of-the-art technology for a lush sonic experience unlike any other. The ultimate solution for acoustic players, the lightweight design and portability suit anyone looking for a grab-and-go rig for small venues, offering a pleasing sound image to people located all throughout the room.
Features of the Acoustic SFX amplifier:
- Two-channel 160-watt (2x80W) stereo combo amplifier; ¼”-XLR combo jacks
- Adjustable SFX® technology creates lush, room-filling sound
- Onboard studio-quality effects include hall reverb, echo, delay, chorus and Vibratone
- Tempo-sync all effects with two quick taps
- Includes fitted cover; add optional two-button footswitch for per-channel effect bypass
More information at Fender.